blogenlust
8.27.2004

Arrived


I made it to SF on Wednesday afternoon and have been just trying to get settled the last few days. My living arrangments for the near future are going to be fairly fluid, with no stable place to call home until I find work. I had an interview yesterday with the SF NPR station. It was for a research internship on the daily show Forum. What is Forum? One problem with this position, if I am offered it, is that it is unpaid, only two days a week, and for only four months. However, it is the type of work I'm looking for and would be a great experience. I can always find some part time work for income, too. We'll see... I've got a few other leads that I'm working on, so hopefully sometime soon I will catch a break. Until then, though, or at least until I feel a little more situated, I'll probably be blogging sporadically.