blogenlust
10.09.2004

2nd Debate


I don't have a whole lot to say about last night's Presidential debate. All of the polls I've seen show a slight Kerry win, which I think is really important. Kerry seemed at ease in front of a live audience and connected well with them. I thought Bush, who's strength is supposedly suited for these situations, seemed like he was trying too hard. He definitely did better than last week, but when he rudely interrupted Charlie Gibson to shout down John Kerry on the size of the Iraq Coalition, he pretty much lost any chance of winning the debate. This next week will be the most important week of Bush's political life. Kerry has a lot of momentum, and barring any major surprises, I think Bush is toast. Today is my birthday, so I'll not be posting, and maybe not until Monday. Have a great weekend!