blogenlust
11.04.2004

Stop Hillary!


People are already looking towards 2008, and let me just be the first to say that I am totally against Hillary being the Democratic nominee. Don't get me wrong, I like Hillary and agree with her on a lot of things, but she is just too damn polarizing--imagine gay marriage x10 and you'll have an idea of what it will be like if she is the nominee in '08. To give you an idea of how bad this would be, Republicans used the word HillaryCare to describe Kerry's Healthcare policy and it was reason enough to turn millions (wrongly) away from it. A smaller reason against supporting a Clinton nomination is that I'm not a big fan of the whole dynasty thing. I definitely have Bush fatigue, and we'll all have Clinton fatigue soon enough. Besides, there have to be some fresh faces out there that we can rally around and I'm open to some suggestions. One person I can think of is Richardson from New Mexico...