blogenlust
12.16.2004

blogger meetup recap


Last night I met up with some other Bay Area Bloggers and Reader (thanks Ryan!). It was a good time, and I had the chance to meet a few new people (drew at Scamboogah, J at suckful, shystee, and the king). Discussion ranged from who was the laziest person in the Bay Area, to Heraldblog's legendary banter with Debbie "Kill! Torture! Kill! ARGH!" Daniel. And speaking of Debbie (link goes to her collected "works"), she thoughtfully weighs in on the Christmas debate. You really can't make this stuff up! We also discussed The Origins of the American Military Coup of 2012, which I promised to share with a few people. Also, on the way home I realized I might have given the impression that all I do is blog while I'm at work (not that there is anything wrong with that). While there is a (small) element of truth to this, I also get up damn early and write a lot before I go into work. Just for the record.